Thursday, October 17, 2013

He never will be rich becuz He's still as dumb as he ever wuz.




I didn’t do too well in school
I must have been some kind of fool

I made it through by just a crack
Came in the front and out the back

In Math they asked, “What’s X times Y”
I didn’t know and wondered why

They’d ask a thing like that of me
I even flunked “What’s 2 times 3”

The Latin teacher said, “D.B.,
Can you translate ‘Puer’ for me?”

I said, “I think that must mean glass”
That sent me to the foot of the class

In History I didn’t do real good
The teach said, “D.B., you should

“Describe Columbus to me if you can”
I didn’t even know the man

So here I am, still wondering why
They wanted to know “What’s X times Y”


D.B. Cox


(Sorry it's been so bloody long since I posted a Grandad gem! I hope to post weekly now until I have them all posted.)

No comments: